Updated to root for myphone rio fun kitkat no need PC

I have two method to root myphone Rio fun V2 android 4.4.2 kitkat. Method 1 using kingroot and method 2 it need CTR.(carliv toch recovery) or any custom recovery like twrp,cwm,philz touch etc,


Note: Rooting can void your warranty!
I am not resposible for any damage or soft/hard brick will happened to your device!


Method 1

Install KingRoot_Android_3.4.7.apk then click Root:


Method 2
This method need to be rooted.
Requirements:

CTR/TWRP
SuperSu2.01.zip




1. Go to Recovery
2. Mount System and Mount data
3. Install update via zip SuperSu2.01.zip
   Then wait..
4. Reboot and wait you notice your android is upgrading..
5.Check if you install SuperSU
Rooting my phone rio fun Screenshot 1


Your done!

Download rootchecker in playstore to verify if you are successfully rooted.


Note:Please give a proper credit to me and don't share it without sharing my blogs. Thank you!

Labels: ,